Soldier Field is for Swifties
Megastar Taylor Swift is playing Soldier Field as part of "The Eras" tour.
- Mark your calendar for June 2 and 3, 2023.
The intrigue: Not unlike Harry Styles, Swift will perform multiple shows — and we're one of only seven cities where she'll do that.
If you go: Tickets go on public sale Nov. 18, but you can sign up for presale to buy them earlier.
- Initial prices range from $44-$449. VIP packages range from $199-$899.
- According to SeatGeek, the most expensive local ticket in recent history was The Grateful Dead ($650) in 2015.
- The 10 tracks come from her 10th studio album, "Midnights." She passed Drake, who had nine of the 10 spots in 2021.
- Swift's song "Anti-Hero" claimed the No. 1 spot on the list. "Midnights" also became the most-streamed album in a single day upon its debut.
💭 Justin's thought bubble: Taylor Swift is amazing. She's doing things in popular music that even The Beatles didn't do.
- But that first weekend in June is already crazy here. Now add hundreds of thousands of Swifties to the mix? I'm getting anxious just thinking about it!
More Chicago stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Chicago.