Utah's medal-winning beers
Four Utah breweries won medals this weekend at the Great American Beer Festival, the United States' premier beer contest.
- Templin Family Brewing won silver for its Munich-style Helles.
- Proper Brewing Co.'s Steamy Wonder earned silver in rye beers.
- Uinta Brewing's Goldenspike Hefeweizen scored a bronze in American wheat beers.
- Silver Reef Brewing in St. George won bronze in German dark lagers for its Black Hill.
The intrigue: All of Utah's winning beers are different from those honored at the World Beer Cup in May.
- That means you have lots of winners to choose from.
More Salt Lake City stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Salt Lake City.