A new steakhouse, dumplings for everyone and more Richmond dining news
Karri here, back again to round up all the delicious restaurant news happening in town.
🥟 Ugly Dumpling — a full service dumpling restaurant out of New Jersey — is set to open its first Richmond location this summer at Willow Lawn.
- It'll land on that little outpost near the Starbucks on the Kroger side of the mall, and will be Richmond's third dumpling-dedicated restaurant to open in the last few months.
🚨 Scott's Shawarma is open for business in its new Robinson Street, Fan District home.
- The restaurant will close the day after Valentine's Day and reopen a week later to deliver a "new sports experience," per its Facebook page.
🎂 Brecotea, the Asian-inspired bakery and bubble tea spot, opened its third Richmond-area location and first in Chesterfield at 11544 Busy St.
- It's now open every Thursday through Sunday.
- It should be open in its new home by the end of the month.
🍜 Pho 60 Café is now open at 10201 Midlothian Turnpike, in the old Viet Huang spot, according to the Times-Dispatch.
- The Stables Market closed last week, according to its Facebook. Yellow Umbrella should be up and running in the spot by spring, offering retail items, grab and go, and fresh seafood.
- Its Scott's Addition concept, Ballast, is still on track for a summer opening.
🧑🏻🍳 Chef's Kitchen, a "fusion" restaurant serving American-Italian and Indian food, should open in the next few weeks in Berkeley Hotel in Shockoe Slip, BizSense reports.
Editor's note: This story was corrected to reflect that the kitchen at Roastology in the Fan closed Sunday. The shop is still open, but is serving coffee and not food.
More Richmond stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Richmond.