The most popular places to workout in Chicago
Looking to hit the gym or fitness center? Here's some info to get you started, courtesy of the Best of ClassPass Awards.
- The most-popular studio designations were based on a combination of user nominations and reservations on the ClassPass app, according to Mindbody.
- The most popular workouts were determined by ClassPass booking data.
Most popular workouts:
- Strength training
- Studio Three fitness studios focus on yoga, cycling, strength training and more.
- There are locations in Lincoln Park, Fulton Market and River North.
Popular wellness businesses:
- Blueberry Moon Salon Spa is a boutique salon spa offering services for style and wellness.
- Mitazi Salon offers nail, waxing and airbrush, as well as tanning options.
- 7am Nail Care is a non-toxic nail salon.
More Chicago stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Chicago.