Local politicians flocked yesterday to the grand opening of a new Sunnyside dispensary in Wrigleyville, the company's fourth in the Chicago area.
Why it matters: According to Sunnyside, this "flagship" location is now the closest dispensary to a U.S. professional sports stadium.
That got us thinking up some mottos for the new store:
- Giving new meaning to Cub Fan and Bud Man.
- Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and edibles.
- Wrigleyville: Not just for drunks anymore.
- Our products help you forget Anthony Rizzo, Kris Bryant and Javier Baez.
- You just paid $11 for a beer. You have money for weed.
- The helmet nachos at Wrigley never looked better.
- CUUUBBBBS. Wait, who's playing again?
More Chicago stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Chicago.