Beto O'Rourke campaign says it raised $4.5 million in Q3
Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke's campaign said on Friday that it raised $4.5 million in Q3, which puts the candidate in the bottom rung of 2020 Democrats' fundraising for the quarter.
The state of play: Sen. Bernie Sanders currently leads all 2020 Democrats in Q3 fundraising with $25.3 million, followed by Elizabeth Warren with $24.6 million, and Mayor Pete Buttigieg with $19.1 million. President Trump's re-election campaign and the Republican National Committee recently said they raised a whopping $125 million for Q3, setting a new presidential fundraising record.
Where other Democratic candidates stand:
- Sen. Bernie Sanders: $25.3 million
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren: $24.6 million
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg: $19.1 million
- Former Vice President Joe Biden: $15.2 million
- Sen. Kamala Harris: $11.6 million
- Former tech executive Andrew Yang: $10 million
- Sen. Cory Booker: $6 million
- Author Marianne Williamson: $3 million
- Sen. Michael Bennet: $2.1 million