What to do this weekend in Seattle (Nov. 4–6)
Here are a few fun events to check out this weekend in Seattle.
🎶 Enjoy live music, children's activities and a pop-up mercado at El Centro de la Raza's Dia de los Muertos celebration.
- There will also be food and an ofrenda exhibit. 11am–6pm Saturday at the Centilia Cultural Center, 1660 S. Roberto Maestas Festival St.
Soak up the glow of the Neon Night Market, which will light up Hangar 30 at Magnuson Park from 4–10pm Saturday.
- Visitors can browse vintage clothing booths, sip cocktails and join a '90s-themed dance party, all illuminated by neon and phosphorescent lights.
🌳 Give back by planting native trees and shrubs as part of Green Seattle Day.
- Planting parties are taking place at more than a dozen Seattle parks on Saturday; check the schedules and locations online.
🎵 Celebrate Diwali with musical performances, a kids story hour, a scavenger hunt, a dance workshop, a henna tattoo session and chai at the Diwali Family Festival.
- 10am–2pm Saturday at the Seattle Art Museum.
😆 Get your comedy fix with The Fruit Salad Show, a 60- to 75-minute sketch and variety show that celebrates queer artists of all ages.
- 1pm Sunday at the Seattle Public Library's Central Branch auditorium.
More Seattle stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Seattle.