Things to do in Helper, Utah
Helper doesn't have the proximity to national parks and ski resorts that you find in Utah's other tourist centers.
- So, what's in Helper?
Turns out, a lot.
- First Friday-themed parties each month April–October
- Saturday Vibes gallery strolls, activities and food semimonthly May–September
- November's Catholic Carnival
- The Price River is floatable and fishable in town after a dam was removed this year.
- Hike to waterfalls and ancient rock art, or make a quick day trip to the San Rafael Swell.
Eats & drinks: Helper Beer is the big new name in town, helmed by Jaron Anderson, formerly of Templin Family Brewing. Every brew we sampled was top-notch.
More Salt Lake City stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Salt Lake City.