Get into the playoffs spirit with Eagles food and drink specials
Philadelphia is hyped for Eagles playoffs and bars, restaurants and other businesses are all in. Here's what we're most excited about:
Tinsel Takes Flight: Tinsel has gone green. The popular holiday pop-up bar opened an Eagles-themed version this week at 116 12th St.
- Order specialty cocktails, including "Hurts So Good," and "Swole Batman," seasonal beers and keepsake glassware.
- The bar will remain open every day throughout the playoffs, with a $5 cover starting at 8pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Free hot dogs: Dietz & Watson is doling out its special "Bird Dog" for free today and tomorrow at select locations.
- The Bird Dog includes a Dietz & Watson beef frank, topped with chopped long hots, provolone and crunchy fried onions all inside a green bun.
- The brewery also brought back "Fly Like an Eagle," its "wooder" ice inspired milkshake-style IPA in two flavors. These beers are exclusively available at its Fishtown taproom.
Green-out: Skyscrapers and buildings across the city are lit up for the Birds, including One Liberty Place.
- Plus: Stop by City Hall to take selfies with the topiaries in Dilworth Park, which are draped with Eagles gear.
More Philadelphia stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Philadelphia.