Dec 5, 2022 - Things to Do
How to celebrate New Year's Eve 2022 in Northwest Arkansas
As we close in on the big day — and even bigger night — we have more ideas for how to ring in 2023. See the full list of events.
- Black, White and Gold celebration — Get a little snazzy and dress up for dancing, wine tasting and hors d’oeuvres starting at 8:30pm at Fred Astaire Dance Studios in Springdale. Get tickets for $50.
- JJ's — JJ's is hosting parties with live music at the downtown Fayetteville location, the space off Wedington Avenue in Fayetteville and its Rogers location.
- Dancing through the decades party — The vibe at JJ's Live will change hourly starting at 8pm with a new decade theme, music and drink specials. Get early bird tickets for $10.
- Crisis Brewing Company — If staying up late isn't for you this "New Year's Eve party for old people" is on London time and will celebrate the ball drop at 6pm with a champagne toast.
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville — The Noon Year's Eve event is family-friendly, free and includes art-making, live music, games and dancing from 11am-3pm.
- George's Majestic Lounge in Fayetteville — Start with a 6pm happy hour concert with Full House and end with Arkansauce with Sicard Hollow starting at 9pm. Get $15 tickets for the first show and $20 tickets for the second.
- The Piano Bar in Fayetteville — The New Year's Eve Bash starts at 7pm, and $35 tickets include a champagne toast and party favors to celebrate the new year.
- Tin Roof in Fayetteville — Another champagne toast, this new Nashville-based live music joint will feature performances starting at 6:30pm by Get in the Truck Quartet, Logan Hogue and DJ TzOnTheTrack. Get tickets for $40.
More NW Arkansas stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios NW Arkansas.