We're not here to judge the stragglers. School doesn't start back for about another six weeks and it's not too late to get your kids into camp.
Of note: Most of these are day camps, not overnight.
- Hockey Skating Camp — This camp for ages 4-17 will teach all things skating at the Jones Center. $100 for half-days (8am to 12:30pm) or $150 for all-day (8am to 4pm). Check the Jones Center for availability and registration.
- Be Active! Theatre Camp — Registration ends tomorrow! For kindergarteners and older at Gulley Park. $75. Register here.
- Printmaking Party — Kids ages 6-10 learn printmaking techniques at Crystal Bridges from 9am to noon each day. $150. Register here for ages 6-7 and here for ages 8-10.
- Basic Skills Skate Camp — This camp at the Jones Center for ages 4-17 is for beginners who want to learn to figure skate and play hockey. $100 for half-days (8am to 12:30pm) or $150 for all-day (8am to 4pm). Check the Jones Center for availability and registration.
- Be Active! Outdoor Adventure Camp — Kids ages 10-15 hike, fish, kayak and more at Lake Fayetteville. $75. Register here.
- Breakthrough Basketball Camp: Shooting & Ball Handling — This camp at the Jones Center is for kids grades 7-12. $245. Register here.
- Mini Masters — Kids ages 4-5 will do painting, collage and sculpture projects at Crystal Bridges from 9am to noon each day. $150. Register here.
- Nike Soccer Camp — This Fayetteville camp is for kids ages 4-11 of all ability levels. You can choose between all-day (9am to 3pm) or half-days (either 9am to noon or 1pm to 3pm). Prices range from $195 to $295. Register here.
- Be Active! Camp Wilson — Sports, games and other activities for kids in kindergarten and up at Wilson Park in Fayetteville. $75. Register here.
- Jr Shakespeare Camp — Kids will learn about all things theater from 8:30am to 12:30pm at TheatreSquared, leading up to a performance for their friends and families on Aug. 6. For ages 10-13. $150. Register here.
- Basic Skills Skate Camp at the Jones Center. Same details as above. Check the Jones Center for availability and registration.
Bonus: Arts Live Theatre has several camps — both in person and virtual — for all ages throughout the summer. Learn more here.
More NW Arkansas stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios NW Arkansas.