May 26, 2021 - Sports
What Arkansas basketball coach Eric Musselman listens to while working out
It's safe to say Eric Musselman is a darling in the eyes of Razorback fans across the state. He coached the men's Arkansas basketball program all the way to the Elite Eight this postseason, then negotiated a five-year, $20 million contract.
- A man of passion and action, he's already looking to next season with the hiring of Gus Argenal and Keith Smart as assistant coaches.
So when he's not courtside, how does he spend his screen time? Here's what he told us:
- 📱 Device of choice: iPad
- ⏰ First tap of the day: His alarm clock at 6am
- 📰 Go-to news source: The Athletic
- 🎧 Podcast of choice: Coaching U
- 🎼 Favorite music: R&B
- 🏋️♂️ Workout music: Beyonce
- 📖 Reading list: "The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance"
- 🐦 Most-used app: Twitter
More NW Arkansas stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios NW Arkansas.