House hunt: What $300K gets you in Dallas real estate
The median home sale price in Dallas is $325,500, up 19% year over year, according to the latest from MetroTex.
State of play: We wanted to see what you can buy for less than that price tag, so here are three options around $300,000 in three different neighborhoods:
Neighborhood: Alameda Heights
Specs: 5 beds, 3 baths, 3,061 square feet.
- Features: Open kitchen with wet bar, 5 (!!) bedrooms, fireplace, large yard.
- Listing agent: Eunice Pettaway at TDRealty
Neighborhood: The Renaissance, between Hebron and Carrollton
Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,431 square feet.
- Features: New vinyl floors, updated primary bath, two-car garage, covered back patio.
- Listing agent: Sean Rush at Vivo Realty
Neighborhood: Linda Heights
Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,722 square feet.
- Features: Near Dallas Athletic Club, gas fireplace, classic three-bed ranch layout, sprawling yard.
- Listing agent: Michael Colaninni at eXp Marketing Group
More Dallas stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Dallas.