Illustration: Sarah Grillo/Axios
- Global: Total confirmed cases as of 4 p.m. ET: 5,877,503— Total deaths: 362,731 — Total recoveries — 2,464,595 — Map.
- U.S.: Total confirmed cases as of 4 p.m. ET: 1,735,971 — Total deaths: 102,286 — Total recoveries: 399,991 — Total tested: 15,646,041 — Map.
- Public health: Hydroxychloroquine prescription fills exploded in March —How the U.S. might distribute a vaccine.
- 2020: North Carolina asks RNC if convention will honor Trump's wish for no masks or social distancing.
- Supreme Court: Senators Grassley, Leahy urge Supreme Court to continue live streams post-pandemic.
- Business: Fed chair Powell says coronavirus is "great increaser" of income inequality.
- 🚀 Space: How to virtually watch SpaceX's first crewed launch Saturday.
What should I do? Axios asked the experts:
- When you can be around others after contracting the coronavirus
- Traveling, asthma, dishes, disinfectants and being contagious
- Masks, lending books and self-isolating
- Exercise, laundry, what counts as soap
- Pets, moving and personal health
- Answers about the virus from Axios experts
- What to know about social distancing
- How to minimize your risk
Subscribe to Mike Allen's Axios AM to follow our coronavirus coverage each morning from your inbox.