Illustration: Aïda Amer/Axios
- Global: Total confirmed cases as of 3 a.m. ET: 33,362,341 — Total deaths: 1,001,800 — Total recoveries: 23,153,572 — Map.
- U.S.: Total confirmed cases as of 3 a.m. ET: 7,149,073 — Total deaths: 205,069 — Total recoveries: 2,794,608 — Total tests: 102,342,416 — Map.
- Business: Companies are still holding back earnings guidance.
- Health: Trump announces plan to distribute 150 million rapid tests —The childless vaccine.
- Media: Fauci: Some of what Fox News reports about COVID-19 is "outlandish"
- States: Cuomo extends New York moratorium on evictions until 2021.
- World: More than 1 million people have now died from coronavirus — India the second country after U.S. to hit 6 million cases.
What should I do? Axios asked the experts:
- Which states mandate face coverings
- When you can be around others after contracting the coronavirus
- Traveling, asthma, dishes, disinfectants and being contagious
- Masks, lending books and self-isolating
- Exercise, laundry, what counts as soap
- Pets, moving and personal health
- Answers about the virus from Axios experts
- What to know about social distancing
- How to minimize your risk
Subscribe to Mike Allen's Axios AM to follow our coronavirus coverage each morning from your inbox.