Illustration: Eniola Odetunde/Axios
- Global: Total confirmed cases as of 11 a.m. ET: 6,545,492 — Total deaths: 386,637 — Total recoveries — 2,830,510 — Map.
- U.S.: Total confirmed cases as of 11 a.m. ET: 1,854,476 — Total deaths: 107,235 — Total recoveries: 479,258 — Total tested: 18,214,950 — Map.
- 2020: RNC expands convention search across the Sun Belt.
- Congress: What to know about the Senate's PPP reforms.
- States: Cases spike in Texas and Arizona.
- Jobs: 1.9 million Americans filed for unemployment last week — 6 million white-collar jobs could be at risk in second wave of layoffs.
What should I do? Axios asked the experts:
- When you can be around others after contracting the coronavirus
- Traveling, asthma, dishes, disinfectants and being contagious
- Masks, lending books and self-isolating
- Exercise, laundry, what counts as soap
- Pets, moving and personal health
- Answers about the virus from Axios experts
- What to know about social distancing
- How to minimize your risk
Subscribe to Mike Allen's Axios AM to follow our coronavirus coverage each morning from your inbox.