Barrier-island gem hits market near Sarasota
This island retreat flows seamlessly from indoor to outdoor living on one of Florida's hidden gems, Casey Key.
- The 1.5-acre property lists for $14 million.
Address: 1906 Casey Key Road, Nokomis, FL 34275.
- The property, including the guest house, is made up of 4 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half-bathrooms.
Original Structure: Built in 2000, the house underwent a full carbon-reducing renovation recently.
- Upgrades to reduce carbon footprint include Lutron lighting, a Galvalume metal roof, travertine flooring, electric car charging station and a temperature controlled garage.
Outdoors: A 5-hole putting green, stone paved patios, gardens, gazebo and a bayside seawall that spans nearly 300 feet with a deep-water protected boat basin that can support vessels up to 43 feet.
Other details that caught our eye:
- Up-lighting, sun-light, all the lights.
- Wood ceiling panels in the front carport and inside the house.
- 800 feet of private deeded beach.
- Access to both the Intercoastal waterway and the Gulf give you views of both sunrise and sunset.
Listed by: Lisa Napolitano and Valerie Dall'Acqua of Premier Sotheby's International Realty's Venice and Downtown Sarasota offices.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.