Jul 12, 2021 - Sports
Everything you need to know about the Tampa Bay Lightning's Stanley Cup boat parade
Get ready to grab your spot. The Lightning's victory party starts at 10am, with the boat parade kicking off along the Riverwalk by 11.
- The parade ends near Armature Works, with boats docking at Rick's On the River between noon and 1pm.
- Head to Julian B. Lane Park by 2pm for the celebration we mentioned earlier.
- Personal boats are allowed, but Tampa Police ask boaters not to get too close to the players and boats in the parade.
Need gear? The folks at BreakingT have been quick to capture those moments we'll remember from this season, including, "BEST HOCKEY TOWN EVER," "FIRE UP THE JET SKIS" and "BIG RIG HAT TRICK."
- "NUMBER ONE 'B.S.'" (Nikita Kucherov's memorable line; shirt pictured below) led in sales among the company's Lightning championship series shirts.
- "TAMPA BAY STRIKES TWICE" also sold strongly, coming in second, the company tells Axios.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.