Tampa Bay Lightning's Airbnb lets you sleep next to the Stanley Cup
The defending world champion Tampa Bay Lightning are turning a luxury suite at Amalie Arena into an Airbnb. Like, you can sleep there. Overnight.
Even cooler: The actual Stanley Cup will be there.
Mark your calendar: One lucky fan, the first to book a reservation on Monday at noon, will pay $5,000 and can take five friends for a stay on April 24.
- Proceeds benefit the Lightning Foundation and the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay.
- Champagne during your own private happy hour.
- A five-course meal.
- Your own personalized player stall in the Lightning's locker room.
- Private skate time.
- A tour of Amalie Arena.
- Set off the Tesla coil, sound the goal siren and get up close to the pipe organ.
- A movie on the humongous Lightning Vision screen.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.