Philadelphia startups score kudos from Forbes
Several startups in the Philadelphia region were listed among America's Best Startup Employers by Forbes.
Driving the news: A total of 500 companies made the 2022 list of businesses with at least 50 employees that were founded between 2012-19.
- Piano, a Philadelphia-based analytics and subscription services company, was the region's highest-ranked business on the list, securing the No. 41 spot.
Other regional businesses that made the list include:
- No. 90: dbt Labs, a Philadelphia-based data engineering and analytics company.
- No. 199: Gopuff, a Philly-based goods and food delivery service business.
- No. 308: Guru, a Philadelphia-based business products and software company.
- No. 367: Braeburn, a biotech and agricultural company based in Plymouth Meeting.
- No. 497: Tmunity Therapeutics, a Philly-based health care company.
Between the lines: Forbes partnered with market research company Statista to rank businesses on employer reputation, employee satisfaction and growth.
More Philadelphia stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Philadelphia.