Thanksgiving doesn't have to be celebrated at home.
What's happening: Several Philly restaurants are open for business on Thursday, Nov. 25 to welcome those who prefer a Thanksgiving meal out.
We've rounded up a few restaurants that are open this holiday for dine-in service:
- Steak 48 in Center City
- Menu: Your favorites on the standard menu will be available, along with special seasonal items, like Thanksgiving turkey, truffle mashed potatoes, stuffing and praline sweet potatoes.
- Hours: 5-9pm.
- Dolce Italian in Center City
- Menu: $85 per person for a four-course prix fixe menu, which includes Thanksgiving classics like roasted turkey and gravy, butternut squash soup and pumpkin cheesecake.
- Hours: Regular breakfast between 7-11am, and the special Thanksgiving menu will be offered 12-7pm.
- The Wayward in Center City
- Menu: The French-inspired seasonal menu will be available — including smoked honeynut squash, pan-seared scallops and half-roasted chicken — as well as special Thanksgiving dishes.
- Hours: 5-10pm.
More Philadelphia stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Philadelphia.