Fall foliage is going strong in Philly.
- And if you're looking to go leaf peeping in the city, the Wissahickon Valley Park is a great place to start.
Staff members at the Friends of the Wissahickon, a group dedicated to conserving and improving the 1,800-acre park, told Axios about some of their favorite spots to see the fall foliage:
- Thomas Mill Covered Bridge
- Wigard Avenue Trailhead
- Houston Meadow
- Trailhead at Courtesy Stables in the Andorra neighborhood
- Kitchen’s Lane Bridge and the nearby Monastery House and Stables
- Walnut Lane and Henry Avenue Bridges — great for aerial shots of the Wissahickon Valley
- Historic Rittenhouse Town
- Ten Box
For more information, visit the FOW's website here.
More Philadelphia stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Philadelphia.