Holiday lights and more can't-miss events to celebrate the season
Here's how to maximize your holiday cheer in Northwest Arkansas this year.
🎄 Marvel at holiday lights
- Downtown Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers and Bentonville — Wander the streets while they're lit up for the season.
- Drive through the Magical Lights Adventure at the Washington County Fairgrounds. Get tickets.
- See lights and inflatables at the Stewart Family Christmas Light Display in Fayetteville. Admission is $10.
🎭 See "A Christmas Carol"
- TheatreSquared's production of this classic tale of Ebenezer Scrooge and his ghosts of Christmas past, present and future is on stage through Christmas Eve. Get tickets.
- Walton Arts Center is hosting a holiday bar each Thursday, Friday and Saturday night through Dec. 22 with snow globes that seat up to eight people and live music.
🍻 Check out Christmas at Pinpoint
- The downtown Fayetteville bar with old school pinball machines is decked out in Instagramable Christmas decor.
🍸 Have a festive cocktail at Miracle on 2nd Street
- Undercroft, the bar under Preacher's Son in downtown Bentonville, is temporarily transformed into Miracle on 2nd Street, complete with a special menu.
🎻 Hear some classics at "A Very SoNA Christmas"
- The Symphony of Northwest Arkansas plays two shows on Dec. 9 at Walton Arts Center. Get tickets.
⛸ Go ice skating
- It's a downright dreamy winter wonderland in downtown Bentonville at The Rink at Lawrence Plaza. See the calendar.
🎅 Take the kids to the Whoville Holiday Extravaganza
They can write letters to Santa, meet the Grinch and decorate cookies Dec. 10 at the Rogers Convention Center. Get tickets.
More NW Arkansas stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios NW Arkansas.