May 26, 2022 - Food and Drink
Mo's Tacos and Churros is takin' it to the street
Mo's Tacos and Churros did the classic restaurant thing: Start as a food truck, build a following, then open a restaurant.
- The brick-and-mortar opened at 329 N. West Ave., in November 2019.
The setup: True to its taqueria roots, the restaurant isn't much bigger than the truck. There are a few stand-up counters, but most food is takeout.
- However, Mo's shares space with Eros Teatro next door; my wife and I were told we could sit in its dining room or on the patio. The patio makes a romantic backdrop for any couple.
- Mo's menu is straightforward, with street tacos, burritos, quesadillas, elote and churros.
The verdict: The street tacos are simple — meat, onion, cilantro and cheese in some cases. Each packed a delicious punch in a small package.
- We tried the chicken, steak and cheese, and al pastor (about $3 each). The steak and cheese are praiseworthy.
- Margarita? ✅ Chips and salsa? ✅✅ The churro sundae? ✅✅✅
The bottom line: Mo's is worth checking out if you haven't already.
- It's open 5pm to midnight Tuesday and Wednesday, 5pm-3am Thursday through Saturday, and 5pm-11pm on Sunday. It's closed on Monday.
More NW Arkansas stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios NW Arkansas.