Bottle Rocket Subs food truck pops
If you're hungry and looking to chill in Fayetteville, I've got a food truck tip for you.
- Bottle Rocket Subs is a small green trailer parked in a lot next to Puritan Coffee & Beer at 205 W. Dickson St.
The menu: Selections are slim, but there's something to be said about doing a few things exceptionally well versus doing several things mediocrely.
- The truck offers four sub sandwiches with chicken, catfish, pulled pork or pork belly. You can get fries or chips for sides.
The taste test: Bottle Rock's Attitude Adjustment — fried chicken, house sauce (a garlic aioli), shredded lettuce and pickles on a fresh bun ($11) — is exceptional.
- Especially when you ask them to make it hot.
- The fries are hand-cut style and are awesome dipped in the same aioli ($3.50).
The setting: Seating is community style. A few benches and tables; sunny and shady.
- The perfect place to bond with a buddy or sit alone and contemplate the ingenious choices you've made in life.
More NW Arkansas stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios NW Arkansas.