The best burgers in Benton County, according to readers
We recently asked readers to weigh in on the best burger joints in Benton County. Your picks, in no particular order:
- Natural Muse. Choose from a single or double patty and unlimited free toppings.
- The First Seat Pub & Grill. Classic pub burgers that come with potato flats.
- Papa Mike's. A family-style restaurant with a good basic burger lineup.
- Big Sexy Food at Natural State Beer in Pinnacle Hills. "All their burgers are good, but the peanut butter burger is divine," said Tiffany Hudson.
- The burger at Tusk & Trotter, which can be topped with pimento cheese if you please. We look forward to thanking the Lovely Lisa B for this recommendation once we've had a chance to try it.
- From Axios reader Tom Heffron: "Local place, Ron's Hamburgers and Chili in Bentonville. Need to order the sausage cheeseburger (half beef, half sausage), an order of their famous chili cheese fries, and finish it off with a fried pie at the end."
One joint stood out: Parkside Public in Rogers got the most votes, with two menu picks as faves: "You're my boy, blue" (topped with blue cheese dressing, grilled onions, bacon, blue cheese crumbles, lettuce and tomato) and the "F26" (topped with crunchy peanut butter and bacon. Pro tip: add banana).
My thought bubble: Despite my long-standing objection to peanut butter on a burger, I had to try the F26. I added banana.
- Man, do I have to stick with my guns from now on: that is not the burger for me.
But, but, but: Parkside is the place to be if you want to party like it's 1988. I'll check out some of the other dishes next time because I know they're promising.
More NW Arkansas stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios NW Arkansas.