Why Bentonville's The Meteor needs to be your next post-cycle hang
Pretty sure they call this the Meteor Burger because it fell from the heavens.
- Or maybe The Meteor is Heaven.
- If not, it's pretty damn close to Worth's idea of it.
The Bentonville shop's tagline: Espresso, champagne and chain lube. You can find the part-cafe, part-liquor store, part-bike shop near The Momentary.
- It's a good place to grab a bite before a show, a drink after or just chill and enjoy the smell of tires over a cup of coffee.
- The menu is limited but there's plenty to choose from: burgers, pizzas, Shawarma and salads.
- One of the founders also founded Intelligentsia Coffee, so the brew is top-shelf.
The wheel deal: The Meteor is a grand example of the cycling-centric economy burgeoning in NWA.
- But the spot is for everyone, so don't be intimidated by the occasional corral of carbon-fiber bikes and dusty dudes sipping IPAs.
Oh, the burger. It's a super-tasty, modern riff on an old classic that had a famous jingle. A great post-ride nosh.
More NW Arkansas stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios NW Arkansas.