The most Instagrammable holiday hotel lobbies in New Orleans
Hotel lobbies are some of the best places to be in New Orleans for the holidays. Bonus: They are free to visit.
Why it matters: Decorated lobbies are great spots for festive selfies.
Here are some of the city's classic holiday hotel lobbies along with a few new ones and what they look like this year.
- Thanks to New Orleans photographer David Mora for his photographs and videos of the lobbies this year.
This is the OG holiday lobby in the CBD with more than 112,000 white lights decorating the space that goes from one end of the block to the other.
- Swing by the Sazerac Bar for a Candy Cane cocktail or Teddy's Cafe for hot chocolate with the fam. (Details)
The Ritz Carlton
- This year, Bianca Del Rio, Jon Batiste, Emeril Lagasse, Britney Spears and Irma Thomas are among the riders.
- It also features a stunning installation of white lights and multi-color ornaments that hang from the ceiling.
The Eliza Jane
The hotel is hosting a new holiday pop-up called Jingle & Jester through Jan. 6. There are rainbow-colored decorations, a festive outdoor courtyard and specialty cocktails and food items.
- Don't miss the hot chocolate bar and the DIY s'mores kit. (Details)
Virgin Hotels New Orleans
The Red Hot Holiday pop-up is new this year for the hotel. It's a crimson-themed winter wonderland on the rooftop and pool deck through January.
- Virgin also has rooftop fireside igloos for rent with tabletop s'mores. (Details)
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
The lobby has a 19.5-foot-tall tree with a toy train circling it. (Details)
- You can make a wish, write it down and hang it on one of the trees.
More New Orleans stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios New Orleans.