Photo: Joshua Lott/Getty Images
Steve Bullock's 2020 campaign says it raised $2.3 million in the 3rd quarter of the year. His numbers are among the smallest of any other Democratic candidate who has revealed fundraising details for this term.
By the numbers: The campaign improved on the $2 million it raked in last quarter, and doubled the previous number of individual contributions. 97% of those were under $200.
What they're saying: "This campaign is built to go the distance, which is why Gov. Bullock will continue fighting for his vision of an America where everyone has a fair shot at a better life,” Bullock campaign manager Jenn Ridder said.
State of play: Sen. Bernie Sanders leads the pack with a haul of $25.3 million.
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg: $19.1 million
- Former Vice President Joe Biden: $15.2 million
- Sen. Kamala Harris: $11.6 million
- Former tech executive Andrew Yang: $10 million
- Sen. Cory Booker: $6 million
- Author Marianne Williamson: $3 million
- Sen. Michael Bennet: $2.1 million
Editor's note: This story has been corrected to reflect that Bullock's campaign did not have the lowest fundraising numbers of the 3rd quarter. Michael Bennet raised $2.1 million.