Nov 14, 2023 - Things to Do
Where to trot for your turkey in Tampa Bay
Thousands of people will trot around Tampa Bay on Nov. 23.
- Here's where you can get moving before the big meal this Thanksgiving:
- Tampa YMCA Turkey Gobble* in Tampa: $25-40. 5k price increases to $45 after Nov. 15.
- Fishhawk Turkey Trot* in Lithia: $25-45. Prices increase by $5 after Nov. 17.
- Turkey Trot at Waterset* in Apollo Beach: $20 for the kid's fun run, $30 for the 5k. Prices increase Nov. 20.
- Wiregrass Turkey Trot* in Wesley Chapel: $25 for the untimed 1-mile fun run, $20 for the kid's turkey dash, $40 for the 5k (increases to $45 on Nov. 15 and then to $50 on Nov. 22).
- Tampa Bay Turkey Trot* in Clearwater: $30 for the 5k, $20 for the 1-mile race ($35/30 in person).
- Coffee Pot Turkey Trot in St. Petersburg: $40 for adults, $20 for kids 5-11, Free for kids 4 and under.
- Turkey Trot with Tarpon Springs Run Club* in Tarpon Springs: Free!
- St. Pete Running Company's Unofficial Turkey Trot in St. Petersburg: Free! Canned food donations are requested for the St. Pete Free Clinic and Salvation Army St Pete.
- BRC 'Give to Run or Walk' Turkey Trot 3-Miler in Bradenton: $10 for adults, $2.50 for kids 11-15, free for kids 10 and under
- The Florida Turkey Trot* in Sarasota: $35-40 before Nov. 20. $40-45 after. $20 for the Kid's Turkey Dash.
- Englewood Turkey Trot: $5 for kids $15 for adults ($20 on race day)
- Get a Grip's Turkey Trot and Pre-Thanksgiving Workout in Land O Lakes: Free!
- 11th Annual Gobbler* in New Port Richey: $35 for the 1 mile-fun run, $40 for the 5k
- Ultra Ultras Turkey Trot* in Lake Wales: $25-$35 ($40 on race day)
*includes a 1-mile race or kid's event.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.