Tampa Bay weekend events: 813 Day, Snoop Dogg, Bolts Brew Fest and more
This weekend in Tampa Bay, check out an 813 Day celebration at Sparkman Wharf, Bolts Brew Fest at Amalie Arena, Snoop Dogg at the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre and more.
🎉 1. Celebrate the 8-1-3
Show your love for Hillsborough County with an 813 Day celebration featuring music from local bands and food and drink specials at Sparkman Wharf.
What's happening: Select food vendors in Sparkman Wharf and stores on Water Street will offer items for $8.13.
- At 8:13pm, Jeni's Ice Cream will offer the first 50 people a free ice cream scoop.
- LightHaus Beer Garden will offer $8.13 specials on local beers, Dang Dude will have $13 wings and Dwell Home Market will give you $8.13 off any $50 purchase. View all of the specials here.
Between the lines: 813 Day started in 2016 as a Hillsborough County social media campaign.
- Its name is derived from the original area code of Hillsborough County (the second-oldest area code in Florida). The new area code as of 2022 is 656.
When: 11am–9pm Sunday
Where: Sparkman Wharf
Of note: If you take a picture with the iconic Tampa sign at Sparkman Wharf and use #813day, Sparkman will donate $5 (up to $1,000) to The Florida Aquarium for every post made on Instagram.
⚡ 2. Bolts Brew Fest
- The concourse of Amalie Arena will be transformed into a beer festival with over 50 local and national beer brands. Enjoy games, photo experiences and more Friday at 8pm. General admission tickets start at $35.
🎵 3. Snoop Dogg
- The High School Reunion Tour makes its stop at the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre at 6pm Saturday with Wiz Khalifa and Too Short. Tickets start at $46.
☕ 4. Tea Time Tango
- Enjoy an elegant evening of tea, cheese, fruits and cookies from 4–7pm Sunday while listening to Argentine tango music at Paramount Ballroom in St. Pete Beach. Tickets at the door are $20.
🐕 5. Dog Swim Day
- Cool off your doggo with a pool day at Fossil Park in St. Pete. Tickets are $5 per dog.
- Pet owners must bring proof of vaccination.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.