Things to do this weekend in Tampa Bay
🏛 Museum pro tips: A Bank of America card gets you free entry to participating museums around Tampa Bay and the U.S. the first weekend of each month — AKA this weekend.
- Plus, did you know you can get free museum passes at the library? Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Lakeland and Manatee all have them.
🎶 Uke It Out Fest: Hear everything from reggae and bluegrass to Americana and rock on ukes at this two-night festival. Plus ukulele lessons, a Muddy Waters of the Ukulele contest, an open mic and a Beatles and Tom Petty jam.
- Friday 7-11:30pm at New World Brewery in Tampa and Saturday 4-10pm at Cage Brewing in St. Pete.
- $17 advance or $20 at the door. Kids 12 and under free. Vaccination or negative COVID-19 test required.
🎄 Downtown Sarasota Holiday Parade: Sarasota's premier kickoff to the holiday season. The 25th annual parade begins at Main Street and U.S. 301 and ends at J.D. Hamel Park.
- Saturday at 7pm. Free!
🎨 ArtJones: Grab a map and see some art in this self-guided tour, show and sale of original artwork in Gulfport.
- Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 11am-4pm. Free!
🚤 Holiday Boat Parade: Celebrate 20 years of work restoring the ecology of the Hillsborough River with a light parade hosted by the Sierra Club and Friends of the Hillsborough River.
- Sunday at 6pm at Lowry Park, going upriver to Sulphur Springs.
- Free to watch and free for any type of watercraft abiding by the event's safety rules that registers in advance.
- Riverfront residents are encouraged to decorate docks.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.