Sales start at St. Pete's highest high rise
Units have already started selling at The Residences at 400 Central, which aims to be the tallest residential tower on Florida’s Gulf Coast.
Driving the news: Developer Red Apple Real Estate announced the start of sales yesterday. Buyers can book private appointments at the sales gallery across the street from the building site at 465 Central Avenue in downtown St. Petersburg.
- "Demand is already exceeding expectations, as early buyers are already placing reservations," project spokesman Richard Mullins told Axios.
Specs: The 46-story tower will include 301 condo homes with one to four-bedroom floor plans along with custom penthouses.
- Pre-construction unit prices start at $800,000.
- The community will comprise an entire city block in downtown St. Pete, bordered by Central Avenue, 1st Avenue South, 4th Street South and 5th Street South.
- Initial site work is planned to start this quarter.
Amenities we're excited for: There will of course be a fitness center and lounge, plus co-working space and a boardroom.
- But we're impressed with the thought of the theater room, private dining room and entertainment area.
- The 7th-floor outdoor amenities deck will include a rooftop terrace with resort-style pool and spa, putting green, bocce court, outdoor kitchen, dog walking area and fire pit.
- The Sky Lounge Observatory on the top floor promises panoramic views of the Bay and Gulf with interior and exterior lounge spaces.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.