The season of the witch has begun.
- To celebrate the release of our friend Lorraine Monteagut's book "Brujas: The Magic and Power of Witches of Color," we asked her to share three witches of color to follow around Tampa Bay
1. Millie Reyes
- "Millie is a reiki practitioner who specializes in sound bowl healing. She holds circles and retreats to help women, particularly women of color, experience deep rest and connection with each other."
- Find her at Milagros Wellness Sanctuary in Tampa and @milagroswellness.
2. Christina Arenas
- "Christina makes beautiful intention and meditation candles, hand-poured and made of soy and essential oils. She is dedicated to creating sustainable self-care products for her communities."
- She runs Blue Sage Eco Boutique out of Brandon. Follow her @bluesageboutique.
3. Paula Hopkins
- "Paula is incredibly knowledgeable about the healing properties of just about every kind of crystal and stone imaginable. She plans on holding crystal meet-ups and workshops."
- Find her at Chakra Zulu Crystals in Tampa and @chakrazulucrystals. And check out this feature on her in Creative Loafing.
🎉 Celebrate "Brujas" with Lorraine at Labarynth in Tampa, where she'll be signing books on Tuesday at 7pm, and with a reading at Tombolo in St. Pete on Thursday at 7pm.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.