Hot homes: 4 houses for sale in Tampa Bay starting at $360K
Here's a look at the homes that caught our eye this week, including a luxury home in Sarasota with a pool that was just reduced by $100K.
Why we love it: This blue bungalow features a gracious wraparound front porch, brick fireplace and a large fenced-in yard.
- Neighborhood: Southeast Seminole Heights
- Realtor: Chris Zoller and Michael Sica (Welcome Home Team) at Brainard Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 bath, 1,225 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, detached garage, neutral interior.
Why we love it: Freshly updated, this single-story house is walking distance from downtown Sarasota and Payne Park.
- Neighborhood: Sarasota
- Realtor: Jacody Swor at Premier Sothebys International Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 bath, 1,157 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable location, punchy blue exterior, fresh kitchen, hurricane impact windows and doors.
Why we love it: From the concrete floors to black trim, this custom townhouse is a modern dream.
- Neighborhood: Cedarwood Village
- Realtor: Alex Khoyi at Realty One Group Advantage
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 bath, 1,678 square feet
- Notable features: Loft layout, small turf yard, modern fixtures.
Why we love it: This stucco stunner has a courtyard pool, fabulous kitchen and one-bedroom guest house.
- Neighborhood: Downtown Sarasota
- Realtor: Judy Nimz at Michael Saunders & Company
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 bath, 2,862 square feet
- Notable features: Coastal-inspired design, lots of room for entertaining, beautiful landscaping and pool.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.