Still looking for the one? A Clearwater beach house or downtown Tampa condo might do the trick.
Why we love it: This colorful Seminole Heights bungalow features a welcoming front porch, a cozy interior and a pool around back.
- Neighborhood: Southeast Seminole Heights
- Realtor: Rich Guagliardo and Claude Maggi at eXp Realty LLC
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 square feet
- Notable features: Bright exterior, pool, charming neighborhood.
Why we love it: Recently remodeled, this ranch-style beauty is bright, clean and modern. The bathrooms are especially enviable.
- Neighborhood: Old Seminole Heights
- Realtor: Tasha Joseph at Out Fast Realty & Investments LLC
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 bath, 1,017 square feet
- Notable features: White brick exterior, arched doorways, tasteful updates, pool.
Why we love it: With its waterfall-edge kitchen island, concrete ceilings and downtown views, this condo is an ideal city escape.
- Neighborhood: Downtown Tampa
- Realtor: Alexander Bartnesky at Keystone Property Consulting Firm
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 854 square feet
- Notable features: Modern light fixtures, upgrades throughout, open kitchen.
Why we love it: Yellow on the outside, blue and green on this inside, this Clearwater cottage screams beach house.
- Neighborhood: Clearwater
- Realtor: Sal Belloise at Belloise Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,575 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable to the water, entertainers' backyard, colorful.
Why we love it: From the large high-end kitchen to the resort-like community amenities, there's a lot to love about this private island home.
- Neighborhood: Bradenton
- Realtor: Jo-Lee Mansfield at RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,650 square feet
- Notable features: Resort community, screened-in porch overlooking water, open layout, tasteful interior.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.