Updated Aug 3, 2021 - Real Estate
Deals: 4 houses for sale in Tampa Bay under $300K
For months, we've shared stories about Tampa Bay's ever-increasing housing prices, so we've got a roundup of houses priced below average.
State of play: Studies show Tampa is home to the state's most overpriced houses, and real estate data has revealed record-setting home prices month after month.
- Median home prices in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas and Sarasota counties are well over $300,000, and in some cases, over $400,000.
- So we've rounded up these four houses, all below Tampa's median price point:
1510 N 17th St Unit 1D — $215,000
Ybor City | 2 beds, 2 baths | 795 square feet
- Features: Hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings, covered balcony, open layout, two bedrooms with en-suite baths.
- Listing agent: Justin Ricke at Lombardo Heights LLC
4224 3rd Ave. S. — $284,000
St. Pete | 3 beds, 1 baths | 1,032 square feet
- Features: Newly renovated, tons of natural light, large windows, fresh kitchen, screened-in porch.
- Listing agent: Brandon Mann at Realnet Florida Real Estate
7309 S. Juanita St. — $299,000
Port Tampa City | 2 beds, 2 baths | 986 square feet
- Features: Curb appeal, custom built-ins, gorgeous floors, outdoor entertaining area.
- Listing agent: Breanne Celiberti at The Basel House
4620 S. Gary Ave. — $299,000
Lakeland | 4 beds, 2 baths | 1,950 square feet
- Features: Quarter-acre lot, spacious layout, tastefully upgraded bathrooms, fenced-in yard, pergola-covered deck.
- Listing agent: Ben Becton at Keller Williams Realty Smart
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.