Plush Tampa penthouse designed by Restoration Hardware asks $4M
This home on Tampa's Harbour Island is one of 64 custom designed residences at The Grandview. It's listed at $3.995M.
Why it's intriguing: Restoration Hardware Interior Design led the design and incorporated thoughtful elements like a marble wall with a fireplace in the living room and a glass-encased wine wall.
- The entry, with it custom-laid herringbone marble floors, sets the sophisticated tone for the rest of the house. (You can tell it's expensive.)
- French oak floors, a Sonos sound system and designer lighting add to the luxury experience.
- The exact address is 371 Channelside Walk Way. At 4,372 square feet, it has 4 beds and 3 baths.
The primary bedroom is a spa-like oasis with dual closets, a steam shower, floating vanities and its own fireplace and wraparound terrace.
- The east wing of the house, just behind the kitchen, includes a movie/media room and the home office has its own balcony.
The kitchen, one of the best spots in the house, has an AGA range with four ovens and multiple wine and beverage refrigerators
- The AGA Elise range is a French-inspired induction that starts around $7,500.
Other highlights: Walls of sliding glass that create indoor-outdoor living spaces; entertainment within walking distance; parking; private elevator; and an air conditioned bonus space for a home gym or storage.
Listed by: Traci Burns at Smith & Associates Real Estate
Here’s a look around:
All photos by Judson Brady, courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.