Hot homes: 5 houses for sale in Tampa Bay starting at $427,900
Homes are flying off the market across Tampa Bay these days, but these five gems are still for sale.
Why we love it: With 17-foot ceilings, an open layout and an enviable primary suite, there's a lot to love about this renovated bungalow.
- Neighborhood: West Tampa
- Realtor: Kamilla Altunyan and Robert McBean at Keller Williams Tampa Central
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 square feet
- Notable features: Completely renovated, beautiful open kitchen, welcoming front porch.
Why we love it: This 1920s Spanish Mediterranean-style house is loaded with character, from the teal framed windows, chinoiserie wallpaper, and back deck with pineapple motif porch railings.
- Neighborhood: St. Petersburg
- Realtor: Jane Forbes at MC Homes Realty Inc.
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,473 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, colorful exterior, white picket fence, fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: Old-school charm on the outside, fresh and modern on the inside, this bungalow has been updated with fresh paint, new wood floors and modern finishes.
- Neighborhood: Bayshore Gardens
- Realtor: Jeff Shelton and Christine Mastrilli at Compass Florida, LLC
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,411 square feet
- Notable features: Galley-style kitchen, lush backyard with pergola-covered patio.
Why we love it: This spacious townhouse has plenty of room for entertaining, especially around the kitchen which has an eat-in island and wine fridge.
- Neighborhood: Oscawana
- Realtor: Georg Von Greiff at Abalaris
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,824 square feet
- Notable features: Built-in speakers, covered balcony, California Closets.
Why we love it: If you're looking for lake views, lots of land, a pool and modern design, this sprawling single-story is for you.
- Neighborhood: Bradenton
- Realtor: Ronnie DeWitt at Ronnie DeWitt and Associates
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,843 square feet
- Notable features: 1+ acres of land, tastefully updated kitchen with gray patterned backsplash, dreamy primary suite.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.