Luxury listings: 3 stunning waterfront houses for sale in Clearwater
Waterfront property can be hard to come by, but we found a few high-dollar homes in Clearwater, starting at $1.72M.
The state of play: The pandemic made Florida's laidback sunny lifestyle even more attractive, making Tampa Bay a top-tier market for luxury buyers. Derek Jeter's mansion, for example, sold for $22.5M within 6 months of being listed.
Brightwater Blue | 4 beds, 3 baths | 2,794 square feet
- Features: British Isles-inspired design, custom kitchen with KitchenAid stainless steel appliances, 10-foot ceilings, sliding doors for indoor-outdoor living feel, water views.
- Listing agent: Scott McNay at BHHS Florida Properties Group
Island Estates | 5 beds, 3 baths | 3,824 square feet
- Features: Mediterranean architecture, expansive water views, pool, chef's kitchen, private dock/boat slip, spacious primary suite.
- Listing agent: Martha Thorn at Coldwell Banker Residential
Clearwater Beach Island | 5 beds, 55 baths | 5,500 square feet
- Features: Stunning beach cottage design, 12-foot beamed ceilings, 1,500-square-foot third floor room (now a bunk-bed room), direct beach access, elevator, five spacious balconies.
- Listing agent: Mark Middleton at eXp Realty
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.