Hot homes: 4 houses for sale in St. Pete starting at $290K
Whether you're looking for a bright bungalow or a spacious family home with a pool, here are four homes for sale in St. Pete right now.
Why we love it: If the electric blue exterior doesn't win you over, the open light-filled layout, freshly updated kitchen and bathroom, and backyard setup might.
- Neighborhood: Euclid St Paul's
- Realtor: Taylor Welch and James Silver at Compass Florida LLC
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 bath, 897 square feet
- Notable features: Bright exterior, lots of windows, open layout, covered deck.
Why we love it: This Key West-inspired home was built in 1916 but has all of the upgrades you deserve, like a bright kitchen, new wood floors and a dreamy primary suite.
- Neighborhood: Old Southeast
- Realtor: Kent Dudley at Keller Williams St Pete Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,666 square feet
- Notable features: Welcoming front porch, brick fireplace, huge kitchen.
Why we love it: The interior of this home is beautiful, but the outdoor spaces are what really shine. The backyard features a Japanese tea house, lagoon-style pool, detached studio and wood deck.
- Neighborhood: Euclid Place
- Realtor: Steven Burk at Keller Williams Tampa Central
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,175 square feet
- Notable features: Double decker front porch, light-filled interior, fabulous backyard, pool.
Why we love it: This 1938 home has been restored over the last 18 months with designer finishes throughout. It's classic on the outside and stylishly modern on the inside.
- Neighborhood: Historic Old Northeast
- Realtor: Alona Dishy at RE/MAX METRO
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths, 3,259 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable to downtown, the waterfront and North Shore Park, custom updates throughout, chic design, restored hardwoods.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.