What $250K gets you in Tampa Bay's real estate market
Home prices continue to rise around Tampa Bay, so we wanted to take a look at what you can get around $250K.
Here are three houses that recently sold in three different neighborhoods around the area.
Lakeland | 3 beds, 1 bath | 1,334 square feet
- Features: Welcoming front porch, cozy bungalow layout, charming 1930s architectural details, light-filled rooms, attached carport.
- Listing agent: Megan Robinson and Brandon Robinson at Broderick & Associates Inc.
Bradenton | 2 beds, 2 baths | 1,233 square feet
- Features: Shingled exterior, screened-in wrap-around porch, refinished original hardwood floors, cute kitchen.
- Listing agent: Randy Buff at Exit Sunset Realty
Clearwater | 1 bed, 1 bath | 680 square feet
- Features: Water, pool and marina views, spacious balcony, community amenities, rentable boat slip, generous owner's suite.
- Listing agent: Susan Gaddis at Coastal Properties Group
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.