Hot homes: 6 houses for sale in Tampa Bay starting at $275K
From a mid-century modern ranch with a pool to a historic bungalow in St. Pete, there's a little something for everyone on this week's list.
1224 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St. S — $275,000
Why we love it: This house, a registered historic landmark, was originally built in 1907 and has been completely restored.
- Neighborhood: St. Pete
- Realtor: Brandi Gabbard at Smith & Associates Real Estate
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,582 square feet
- Notable features: Queen Anne Cottage style, old-school architectural details, original hardwoods, charming brick fireplace.
300 N. Glenwood Ave. — $375,000
Why we love it: With a large kitchen and a paver patio surrounded by tropical landscaping, this charmer was built for entertaining.
- Neighborhood: Clearwater
- Realtor: June Connell at Keller Williams Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,851 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable to a neighborhood park, built-ins, curb appeal, hardwood floors, fireplace.
2430 9th Ave N. — $395,000
Why we love it: Something about a sunny yellow exterior always wins me over, and this 1950s beauty is no exception.
- Neighborhood: St. Pete
- Realtor: Jonathan Benn at Redfin
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,262 square feet
- Notable features: Nice landscaping, private yard, tons of natural light, fire pit.
2802 Old Bayshore Way — $1,200,000
Why we love it: Sit on the double-decker wraparound porch and take in the bay views, or head down to the private dock with a swing.
- Neighborhood: Old Bayshore Point
- Realtor: Gerard Cecci at BHHS Florida Properties Group
- Specs: 4 beds, 4 baths, 3,630 square feet
- Notable features: Generous layout, updated owner's suite with two walk-in closets, beautiful streetscape.
1904 S Holly Lane — $1,295,000
Why we love it: This mid-century modern ranch features a sleek open kitchen, a gorgeous owner's retreat, and a pool.
- Neighborhood: Bay View Estates
- Realtor: Michelle Grizzell and Mike Grizzell at Compass Florida, LLC
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,284 square feet
- Notable features: Stunning updates, sprawling layout, pool.
2320 Wason Road — $4,200,000
Why we love it: The ultimate waterfront retreat, this home has Phillippe Creek views, a stunning pool, an indoor-outdoor living setup, wine room, game room, and more.
- Neighborhood: Sarasota
- Realtor: Jennifer Thompson at Michael Saunders & Company
- Specs: 4 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,791 square feet
- Notable features: 1.8 lush acres, stunning pool, wood paneled ceilings, water views, tons of room for entertaining.
Know of an interesting listing? Tips/scoops to [email protected]
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.