Four waterfront properties in Tampa Bay for less than $500K
If you're looking for a waterfront home without the waterfront price tag, here are four finds under $500K.
Marina Club of Tampa | 2 beds, 2 baths | 1,440 square feet
- Features: Exposed brick wall, industrial feel, river views, spacious primary suite with balcony.
- Listing agent: Deborah Baigrie at Fathom Realty FL LLC
Tara Cay Sound | 3 beds, 4 baths | 2,174 square feet
- Features: Community boat dock and kayak launch, fireplace, built-ins, screened-in porch, end unit, concrete patio.
- Listing agents: Lynnea McKay and David Price Coldwell Banker Residential
Temple Crest (Scaglione Sub) | 4 beds, 3 baths | 2,757 square feet
- Features: Ranch layout, panoramic river views, spacious kitchen, large closets, garage.
- Listing agent: Marie Negron at HOMM Real Estate Services
New Port Richey | 3 beds, 2 baths | 1,905 square feet
- Features: Private beach membership ($156 annually), community amenities, new floors, new light fixtures, dual owners' closets, floating dock.
- Listing agent: Kim Claud at Keller Williams Realty
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Tampa region? Email [email protected].
This story first appeared in the Axios Tampa Bay newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.