Hot homes: 5 houses for sale in Tampa Bay starting at $310K
Whether you're looking for a historic bungalow or a Spanish-style villa, our roundup this week is filled with gems.
917 E. Crenshaw St. — $309,900
Why we love it: This 1920s Seminole Heights bungalow has an open floor plan, white kitchen, wood floors and other thoughtful updates.
- Neighborhood: Seminole Heights
- Realtor: Yareli Rodriguez at Star Bay Realty Corp.
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, painted brick fireplace, location.
5410 Creeping Hammock Drive — $425,000
Why we love it: With a white kitchen, open layout and a pool, this single-story home checks a lot of boxes.
- Neighborhood: WestLakes Estates
- Realtor: Rachel Tritschler at Re/Max Alliance Group
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,655 square feet
- Notable features: Pool, gorgeous kitchen, garage.
3822 W. Santiago St. — $600,000
Why we love it: Built in the 1930s, this blue bungalow has so much old-school charm.
- Neighborhood: Virginia Park
- Realtor: Christina Myers at Premier Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,604 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, fireplace, nice kitchen, great backyard with patio.
3808 Woodroffe Court — $650,000
Why we love it: This renovated ranch is modern, bright and open.
- Neighborhood: Woodroofe Estates
- Realtor: Eric Dungy at Compass Florida, LLC
- Specs: 5 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,764 square feet
- Notable features: Modern exterior, fresh upgrades, white kitchen, built-ins.
719 21st Ave. North — $925,000
Why we love it: From the clay roof to the arched windows to funky lights fixtures, this home is an architectural gem.
- Neighborhood: St. Pete
- Realtor: Pia Hiotis at Smith & Associates Real Estate
- Specs: 4 beds, 2 baths, 2,717 square feet
- Notable features: Outdoor spaces, curb appeal, Spanish design, cool fixtures.
Know of an interesting listing? Tips/scoops to [email protected]
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.