Mar 29, 2021 - News
What $1M gets you in Tampa Bay's real estate market
The luxury real estate market is going strong, so Axios wanted to see what you can get at the $1 million price point in the Tampa Bay area.
Here’s a comparison of three homes that recently sold for around seven figures in different Tampa Bay-area neighborhoods.
2425 W. Prospect Road — $1,100,000
New Suburb Beautiful | 4 bed, 4 bath | 3,058 square feet
- Highlights: Mediterranean-style architecture, 1920s bungalow charm, bright interior, white kitchen with lots of storage, beautiful owner's suite, pool, paver patio, tree-lined street.
- Price per square foot: $360
- Listing agents: Shannon Burnett and Tracey Milvain at Palermo Real Estate
435 10th Ave. NE — $990,000
St. Petersburg | 4 bed, 4.5 bath | 3,224 square feet
- Highlights: Completely renovated, mid-century modern design, cool kitchen with walnut cabinets and black honeycomb tile backsplash, artful tile throughout, designer lighting, great backyard with a deck and fire pit.
- Price per square foot: $307
- Listing agents: Sharon Kantner and Brian Waechter at Smith & Associates
1643 Stanford Lane — $1,070,000
Sarasota | 4 bed, 3 bath | 3,076 square feet
- Highlights: Built in 2019, contemporary design, water views, pool, saltwater pool and spa, high-end finishes throughout, white kitchen with brass hardware and waterfall counters.
- Price per square foot: $348
- Listing agent: Judit Szamosi at Bright Realty
This story first appeared in the Axios Tampa Bay newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.