Inventory might be down, but there are still some gems on the market in the Tampa area.
Why we love it: Location, 1920s charm, exposed beams, and curb appeal are just a few highlights of this blue bungalow.
- Neighborhood: Tampa Heights
- Realtor: Andre Tamburello at Keller Williams Realty S. Shore
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 baths, 1,070 square feet
- Notable features: Location, front porch, landscaped backyard with room for entertaining.
Why we love it: This craftsman won me over with its A-frame entry, original hardwood floors, built-ins, and arched doorways.
- Neighborhood: Roser Park, St. Pete
- Realtor: Jonathan Benn at Redfin
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,345 square feet
- Notable features: Cobblestone tree-lined street, 1.5 miles from downtown St. Pete, lots of windows.
Why we love it: The crown jewel of this contemporary coastal ranch is the kitchen. It features white cabinets, colorful backsplash, and brand new appliances.
- Neighborhood: Manhattan Manor
- Realtor: Claire Embry at NetWorth Realty of Tampa LLC
- Specs: 4 beds, 2 baths, 2,162 square feet
- Notable features: Spacious layout, upgrades throughout, great kitchen.
Why we love it: From the hexagon pavers leading up to the arched entryway to the clean interior design, this bungalow checks a lot of boxes.
- Neighborhood: Historic Kenwood
- Realtor: DJ Soucy Jr. at Keller Williams St. Pete
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,426 square feet
- Notable features: 1920s character, curb appeal, cool tile, upgrades throughout, bright clean design.
Why we love it: Something about a little yellow house makes me smile, and this one is no exception. I love the picket fence and chic kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Palma Ceia Park
- Realtor: Kai Ozkul at Keller Williams South Tampa
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths, 1,692 square feet
- Notable features: Sunny exterior, modern kitchen, dreamy owner's suite and bath.
Know of an interesting listing? Tips/scoops to [email protected]
This story first appeared in the Axios Tampa Bay newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.