Finding some of Raleigh's best martinis
Not every bar in Raleigh makes a great dirty vodka martini.
But don't worry, we compiled a list of some of the best places to try if you're looking for the perfect balance of vodka, vermouth and olive juice.
Worth nothing: Extra points to the restaurants and bars that include two or more olives per drink. The more the merrier.
In no particular order, some of our favorite martini spots:
- Location: 223 S. Wilmington St.
- Appetizers to pair your martini with: Raw oysters (duh) and crawfish hushpuppies.
- Location: 201 W. Martin St.
- Pair with: Farm cheese and fried brussel sprouts.
- Location: 1053 E. Whitaker Mill Rd., Suite 111
- Pair with: Charbroiled oysters
🥩 Sullivan's Steakhouse, if you fancy a blue cheese salted rim martini and occasionally running into state lawmakers.
- Location: 410 Glenwood Ave., Suite 100
- Pair with: Honestly, you can never go wrong with Sullivan's three cheese mac.
What’d we miss? Send us your suggestions!
More Raleigh stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Raleigh.