Food Truck Tour: Try Dos Hermanos on Taco Tuesday
👋 Alissa here, wishing a happy Taco Tuesday to all who celebrate!
- Somehow I managed to live in Central Ohio for six years without trying Dos Hermanos, despite the restaurant's ever-expanding footprint.
Driving the news: Somebody must've alerted my neighborhood homeowners association, because I recently found its popular food truck parked around the corner from my house. Oh, darn.
What I ate: Three tacos with steak and chicken on soft corn tortillas, topped with lettuce, cheese, pico de gallo, onions and cilantro ($11).
- The fresh veggies were refreshing on a hot summer day. Just what I needed.
- And of course, I couldn't forget the crispy chips and salsa verde.
My take: Columbus loves its taco trucks. But with so many Mexican-inspired dishes to choose from around here, I'm not sure if anything distinguished Dos Hermanos from the others.
- Nonetheless, it was a solid dinner. If you need a taco fix, it'll certainly hit the spot.
If you go: Inside North Market, North Market Bridge Park and Food Fort 2.0. Hours vary.
- Also: concession stands at Lower.com Field and Greater Columbus Convention Center.
🤔 What food truck should we try next? Email [email protected] and send us tasty recommendations.
More Columbus stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Columbus.