Things to do in Columbus this weekend
🤺 En garde! Watch fencing, lightsaber battles and other sword sports during the Ascalon Sword Festival at the Ohio Expo Center's Kasich Hall.
- 8am-5pm today, 8am-7pm Saturday, 8am-4pm Sunday. Free!
🐟 Check out a fish fry tonight. We've added a couple to our reader's guide since last weekend and still welcome your recommendations.
😺 Spoil your fur baby or adopt a new one at the All American Columbus Pet Expo featuring more than 200 vendors.
- The cat agility show has us intrigued … and questioning our cats' level of activity.
- Noon-8pm today, 10am-7pm Saturday and 10am-5pm Sunday at the Expo Center. $5-10 daily, $12-20 weekend pass. Kids 3 and under free.
🍺 Try 150 beers — well, maybe not all of them — at the Columbus Brew Festival, which takes over COSI after hours.
- 8-11pm Saturday. $50. $6 parking.
🪖 Visit a new exhibit that shares the experiences of veterans of the global war on terror veterans at the National Veterans Memorial and Museum, debuting Sunday through Oct. 2.
- 10am-5pm Wednesday-Sunday. $10-17. Children under 5, veterans and military families free.
More Columbus stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Columbus.