Still looking for the one? Maybe one of these five stunners will do the trick.
Why we love it: This cute bungalow features a welcoming front porch, tons of neutral updates, an open layout, and gorgeous bathrooms.
- Neighborhood: Ybor
- Realtor: Mark Paris at Offerpad Brokerage
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,368 square feet
- Notable features: Built in the 1930s, tons of updates, outdoor entertaining area, clean modern design.
Why we love it: This jewel-toned painted ranch features funky light fixtures, black and white checkered kitchen floors, and sleek cabinets for 1950s retro vibes.
- Neighborhood: Old Seminole Heights
- Realtor: Keeley Toro at Out Fast Realty & Investments LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,780 square feet
- Notable features: Hot neighborhood, mid-century modern design, jewel-toned exterior.
Why we love it: Dreaming of resort living? This condo might do the trick with water views, spa-like baths, a boat slip (yup), and tons of community amenities like a pool and tennis courts.
- Neighborhood: Siesta Key
- Realtor: Mary Jo Violett at Michael Saunders & Company
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,447 square feet
- Notable features: Community amenities, coastal-inspired design, water views.
Why we love it: If the curb appeal and streetscape doesn't win you over, the coastal cottage vibes throughout just might.
- Neighborhood: New Suburb Beautiful
- Realtor: Autumn Etheredge at Smith & Associates Real Estate
- Specs: 5 beds, 3 baths, 2,865 square feet
- Notable features: White kitchen with patterned island, outdoor entertaining space, carriage house, open layout.
Why we love it: Nothing says Southern charm like a double-decker front porch — and this one doesn't disappoint.
- Neighborhood: Ybor
- Realtor: Kelly Gettel at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 5 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,965 square feet
- Notable features: Spacious rooms, separate soaking tub, pool, fire pit.
Know of an interesting listing? Tips/scoops to [email protected]
This story first appeared in the Axios Tampa Bay newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.