Your San Antonio weekend event guide, Feb. 17-20
There's lots going on in San Antonio, whether you have a three-day weekend ahead or not. Here's what we're interested in.
🎭 Enjoy Mardi Gras festivities on the River Walk.
- The river parade will feature 12 floats with costumed performers. See it Saturday from 2pm-3pm at the Museum Reach section of the River Walk or from 5pm-6pm downtown.
- Stop by the Arneson River Theatre for free live music from 6pm-10pm Friday.
🥃 Discover which Girl Scout cookies pair best with beer and whiskey at Ranger Creek Brewing & Distilling. For $15 you'll get two taster beers, two taster whiskey pours, four cookies and a tasting sheet to help you explore combinations.
- Join Saturday from noon-9pm by mentioning it to your bartender.
- Bonus: You can purchase Girl Scout cookies in the taproom beginning 2pm Saturday.
😆 Let out a laugh at ladies comedy night at The Artisan, 7pm Saturday. Admission is $15.
🧘 Relax with yoga in the garden at The Good Kind Southtown from 10am-11am Sunday. Bring your own mat.
- Follow it up with brunch and a dance party from 11am-3pm. DJ Ira will be spinning tunes.
🎤 Listen to open mic poetry at The Dakota East Side Ice House beginning around 5 p.m. Sunday.
More San Antonio stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios San Antonio.